We are seeking for an Embedded Software “hacker” (m/w) to join the development team as an important hire for the team. This position involves multiple hats and you will have ownership of key areas of firmware application design and implementation through production.
- Working closely with electrical, industrial design, mechanical, and manufacturing engineering
- Develop system firmware using event-based operating system with focus on battery powered devices.
- Develop and execute test plans for our application
- Support design and bring up new prototype boards
- BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- First firmware design experience for real-time systems (Contiki OS)
- Experience coding in C/C++ on ARM chips (preferably Cortex-M4), with interest in energy efficient design
- Communication skills, enthusiasm and problem-solving abilities
Please send your resume, cover letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your salary expectations in your application.